Revisiting Care Bears the Movie
Hello everyone! I know you may think I am off my rocker for wanting to do a movie review about a movie I watched when I was 7 years old, but here it goes. I was recently shopping on eBay late at night, and I came across this movie really cheap. So I thought, "Why not? Maybe I can get some answers to questions about why this movie was so evil when I was a kid?
The film starts out with the care bears are trying to help kids in the world learn how to show their feelings and want to share them with others. Also how to put others first instead of thinking about ourselves. But there is a boy and he finds a book and the book promises that it will help him and make him rich. But then the book tries to take over and wants him to do things that aren't right. I know what my mom's intention was but the story is not about a boy and an evil book he wants to serve it is about good conquering over evil.
Also how our Ego and subconscious will try to rule our lives or want us to do the wrong thing instead of caring about others and their feelings. The care bears help
NIcholas tries to take matters into his own hands by casting spells, thinking that is the way to live life, but then he realizes he made a mistake. Like many of us do, and many times it is too late to fix the damage we have already done.
Those of us who are Christians don't need to curse movies like this; they give us subjects to talk about with our children. Why did the boy want to trust the book instead of knowing what was right from wrong? Do we want to do things for ourselves sometimes instead of doing them for God. Is what we are doing right?
For those of us who were kids during Care Bear popularity, share it with your kids, but I would recommend watching with them, especially if they are small and do scare easily. We all need to be the Care Bear in someone else's life.
That's all for now,
See you at the movies
Lance
_poster.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment