Arthur the king

 






Hello everyone I know it has been awhile since I had wrtitten reviews about films but here it goes 2 reviews in one day!.  I have done that in quite a while.  A friend of mine told me to do one at a time.  I need some input if you would like more then one film in these reviews again, please leave a comment so that I know what most of my readership likes.  

Any way here is the review, it was very different kind of film then was advertised.  It was like the trailers were trying to tell you something but then you watch the film and it is something completely different.  

The film starts with Mark Wahlberg failing as his adventure racing teams fails to win an adventure racing world championship because he miss timed the tides and he gets stuck in the mud.  You make think oh this is some sports film with a dog but it is much more then that.  

As Mark Wahlberg and his new team train in the Dominican Republic for the next adventure world championship race his group sees a dog on the street in Santo Domingo.  The film follows how the dog and their team gets involved.  I can't really explain anymore or I might ruin it for you.  

Please know that this film you can watch with the whole family there maybe a little language but overall it is a great film and I would reccommend it.  As a dog lover and owner when you get close to your pet it is like having another family member.   Sometimes you want them and other times you don't .  This film  has a lot of heart and show the real meaning of caring for others and your pets.  I shows the lengths pet owners will go to help that other part of their family who just happens to be not human.  

This film in inspiring, hopeful, and shows perserverance in many aspects of the film;.  The overall theme of the film is NEVER GIVE UP!  That should be our theme for our lives.  NEVER GIVE UP!

See you at the movies. 

Lance 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Marley ONE LOVE

Land of Bad

Godzilla x King Kong a new empire