Nothing is Impossible review

 


Hello folks I know how everyone will think of this but here it goes.

The new review is on Nothing is Impossible which is a new film on Pure Flix. Now I know many of you will not have their streaming service. This is a film I have hesitated on doing because I thought just another cheesy Christian movie but I thought I would give this one a chance.


Nothing is impossible is about a NBA team announces open tryouts a high school janitor get a second chance at both love and life is what the synopsis says. Well lets see where this one goes.

What a shame isn’t that what we say about every player that got away that is shown at the beginning of the film. These are the sentiments that many of us have in our lives we think everything is done and there is no sense of redemption of our lives.


This film stars David A.R. White as a washed up player who is a custodian at the local Christian High school. He volunteers with the head basketball coach to encourage the young men on how to better play the game.


The city franchise in Knoxville, Tennessee for the NBA called the scarlet knights need to find new players for their team so they host open tryouts in the city at their facility. This throws White’s main character to find his old flame who is the new owner of the franchise. The story follows White’s role of trying to make an NBA team. Her love interest is played by Nadia Bjorlin who regrets not having another chance with White while they were in high school and college.


The film also has Steven Bauer from Scarface fame and also Herry Lennix who was featured on The Black list the TV show.


The themes are written very well and it makes you think of yourself as a Christian throughout the film. It may seem cheesy, and they should have made it a G-league team (NBA minor league team), but overall it is a good movie for families in general. There is only one scene when the couple falls asleep in her limo that maybe a little steamy but not really.


The film made me look at my own life when I asked why certain things had to happen in my life. But one thing that was said in the film I really liked was that everything happens for God’s purposes. I know this is not on of my normal reviews but I really felt lead to write it.


Take care


Lance

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Marley ONE LOVE

Land of Bad

Godzilla x King Kong a new empire