Top 5 Bill Murray films

Hey everyone sorry it took me so long to get another one of these out but here is your category film collection series.  The top 5 Bill Murray films to date.  Yes there will be many that will be left out so please put your comments a the bottom of the blog.  

1.  Meatballs 

This film is my favorite because it has all the fun that we had at camp and Bill is a little outrageous, and it is also a fun movie all around.  It has a little language and adult situations for parents out there.  
But it is a fun film.


2. Ghostbusters 


2, Ghostbusters the film that started my interest Bill Murray.  This is probably the best Bill Murray film but I really like Meatballs.  When I saw this film I loved Bill Murray instantly.  It was the first film I saw with him.  I loved the "He slimed me" line from the film.  My friends and I at grade school always loved talking about Ghostbusters it just is fun and it was a phenomenon.  That is probably why there was a second movie and also the new one with the women characters.  But Bill will return as Venkman in Ghostbusters: Afterlife which is supposed to come out next year.  Everyone knows that music.  Ray Parker jr. Ghostbusters theme is still awesome.  



3.  Stripes

This is one of the funniest films I have ever seen.  Bill Murray and the late Harold Ramis join the Army in their 30s and are trying to get through boot camp alive.  It also stars the late John Candy and various other stars.  This is more of an adult film would not recommend for children.  But it is an old fashion good time.  


4.  Caddyshack
Now I know what you are saying Lance why isn't this higher?  It is because he is in a supporting part and not the lead actor in the film.  Talk about most quoted comedy.  "Its in the hole" and many others.  I would not recommend for children but it is a funny film and one of my favorite comedies.  



5.  What about Bob?  This is one of those films I watched around a thousand times.  I have much of the film memorized.  "You think he's gone.  He's not gone.  He's never gone."  And many other various lines that are very memorable. 

Those are my top 5 picks please leave comments below and suggestions of what I should write about next.  Take Care everyone. 

I do not own the rights to any of these posters and they are used just for this blog under fair use.  







Comments

  1. What About Bob should be #1. This should be a Academy Awards winner every year as well as the Nobel Prize. Heck, it would win the Olympics if it could run. A+ el numero uno!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand I am glad you think that way. I was just trying to find people to make a dialog about those films thank you for your support.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Marley ONE LOVE

Land of Bad

Godzilla x King Kong a new empire