Underwater & Bloodshot


Hey everyone,  I hope all of your are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend.

I watched these films a couple of weeks ago but didn't get around to doing the reviews.
The first one Underwater starts Kristen Stewart from Twilight fame as one of the crew of underwater researchers who are studying underwater life near the bottom of the ocean.

The film starts out at the facility.  But there is not background story or any kind of introduction.  It makes you have questions about the script:  What are they doing down there?  What is happening?  There is no real introduction to why they are there or what is really happening down on the ocean floor.

It is a whirlwind of action and suspense throughout the film.  With various members of the team in peril.  It definitely will keep you on your toes and wondering what will happen next.  I believe you will enjoy the film but asking many questions after you watch it.  I was satisfied with the film but was left with many questions about what happened and why did certain things happen in the film.  So for me I will give it 2 and half Karate Chops for the film overall.  I believe for the thrills and terror you may like it more then me but this is my opinion of what this film does.
I do not have rights to these pictures they are for fair use only.



Now let's get to the second film the one you all have been waiting for.  Bloodshot with Vin Diesel.
This film is an absolute thrill ride and full of action.  I thought this thing was a fantastic adventure/sci-fi film.  As a critic who watches a surplus of films this one stood out to me.  It was fun and action packed.

You could really tell this was buy the producers of Fast & the Furious.  It is just a fun move to watch on a date or with some friends.  As a film as a whole it is not really in depth the characters are interesting but you will need to see the sequel to get the whole story.  I didn't ever realize it was a comic book film until someone at work told me it was one.

This memorial day weekend you are not looking for a in depth film typical Memorials days you want to watch something action packed that will give you a ride you won't forget and this will do that.  It will get your adrenaline fix and it will have you asking for more.  On the rating system I give it 3 Karate chops.  But for fun and action I would give it 4 Karate chops.  I would recommend everyone to rent this film.  If you are interested in what is in the film please check the parent's guide at IMDB.com to find out if you think it is suitable for your children.

Anyway everyone thank you for checking out my blog and enjoy your memorial day weekend.  Please remember our troops who are abroad and those who have passed on.  Their sacrifice means the most.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Marley ONE LOVE

Land of Bad

Godzilla x King Kong a new empire