Ezra review

 



Hello everyone I know it has been a while but I hadn't found a film that really made me want to write about film.  I think I have one here.  It shows the lengths a father would go to get his son the help he really needs.  I have a personal interest in this film because my son is also Autistic.  

Something that really touched me in the film was showing that the child Ezra was able to grow and be open to new things like touching a horse, eating with a metal spoon, and hugging his family.  The film is about Ezra a small 11-year-old by played by William F. Fitzgerald who is having a hard time at school.  His father is played by Bobby Cannavale and his mother is played by Rose Byrne and his grandfather is played by Robert Deniro.  This is a film about traveling, coming of age, and the bond a father has with his son.  

It has themes of how much a father would fight for his son,  and what family can be even if your parents aren't together.  The only thing in the film that may hinder people from watching it would be there is some language throughout the film.  If you can get through that, then you and all of us parents who have special needs children would like you to see this film so that you can understand just a day in the life of a parent who has to deal with this every day.  

Take Care and See you at the movies. 

Lance





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Marley ONE LOVE

Equalizer 2 before Equalizer 3

Land of Bad