Heritage Falls



Hello everyone again.  I know I have been all over the place on different kind of movies but I am trying to write reviews of movies you may like. 

There is one film I came across on the Tubi app today and it seemed very interesting.  It is called Heritage falls.  It stars David Keith as an aging coach who retires who has a fractured relationship with his son.  I can relate to this because my father was a coach and also coached me in High School.  This movie takes place where the father and son relationship is strained and then the grandson is also having the same kind of relationship with his father. 

So the coach takes his son and his grandson into the woods to his cabin where his team went to train for their preseason.   This is a film for fathers and sons.  I would recommend it for any father and son to watch together.   It is really moving and it has a little faith mixed in but not to preachy.  It just shows the bond fathers and sons can have in the woods together.  I also think of the retreats I have been on out in the woods.  It is good for us to connect with other men while we are in the woods.  This gets 3 Karate Chops and a great overall film experience for anyone.  If you are looking for a short good movie I would recommend this film.  If you would like to check out tubi it is in the google play store and itunes.  I am not being paid it is just my opinion.  It is also available on prime video. It is also on youtube.  Message me if you would like the link.

Pictures are not my property but are used as fair use. 

IF you would like to watch this film on youtube you can rent it or watch it on the youtube link below. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J19Oeda-U2A

Comments

  1. Bonjour, comment allez-vous? Désolé de vous déranger. Je suis brésilien et je recherche de nouveaux followers pour mon blog. Les nouveaux amis sont également les bienvenus, peu importe la distance. Je ne souhaite plus à vous et à votre famille beaucoup de santé.

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Marley ONE LOVE

Land of Bad

Godzilla x King Kong a new empire